Ural Helicopter Company – URALHELICOM has a certified in accordance with the Russian Laws service center on R44/R66, Robinson (Robinson Helicopter Company, USA) and EC120B (H120), EC130 B4/T2 (H130), AS350 B3 (H125) Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter, Germany-France). The maintenance (technical support) is performed by high qualified engineering and aviation staff of URALHELICOM.
All the specialists of engineering and aviation staff have specialized education. The further training was performed by the following helicopter and its components manufacturers:
1) ROBINSON HELICOPTER COMPANY (California, USA)
2) AIRBUS HELICOPTERS (EUROCOPTER), Germany-France
3) TEXTRON LYCOMING (Pennsylvania, USA)
4) TURBOMECA (France)
5) ROLLS-ROYCE (Indiana, USA).
Engineers of URALHELICOM have licenses and certificates on technical operation and repair of aircraft, issued by the State Aviation Supervisory Authority of the Russian Federation. Material and technical equipment is of a high quality. During the work our engineers use certified equipment, tools and spares, delivered directly from manufacturers. Performing maintenance URALHELICOM provides manufacturer warranty.
1) Helicopter reassembly from the manufacturer or the pre-owned market;
2) Operational maintenance:
Pre-flight and after flight check of the helicopter;
3) Scheduled maintenance:
· After 50 flying hours;
· After 100 flying hours;
· After 300 flying hours;
· After 500 flying hours.
Types of works:
1) Balance and adjustment works;
3) Parts replacement
4) Storage of a customer’s helicopter in a security restricted hangar on the territory of URALHELICOM facility;
5) Heliport registration (in the city and suburbs)
Prices for maintenance works are on-request by phone: 7 (343) 375-15-76.